Register for a Class
Certificate issued upon request.
No experience required
This course is for all industries and disciplines.
Presented logically, utilizing experience with traditional skills, this hands-on course will guide you through the parts of Rhino that can be confusing, understanding 3D space and view-port directions, and the NURBS surface structure. While promoting good modeling techniques, multiple surface tools, and modeling approaches, are covered, applicable across all industries. The class structure is relaxed, promoting participation and sharing of knowledge.
Surfaces covered: Edge curves, Extrude, Sweep1 rail, Sweep2 rails, Revolve, Loft, Network curves, Patch etc. Methods covered: Fillet, Blend, Booleans, Image reference and tracing, 3D to 2D plan and Surface flattening, Text etc. Rendering: Object color, Texture map, Reflectance map, Bump map, Lights. Fabrication Overview: Understanding 3D printing, CNC machine processes and modeling for fabrication. Grasshopper Overview: Transitioning from Rhino to Grasshopper and parametric modeling.
Complete custom documentation, is provided to allow class time to be utilized becoming comfortable using Rhino, and ensure, after the class you will be able to repeat and reference model construction, to create your own 3D models.
There are no hidden costs. Everything is provided in class, bring only a flash drive to copy extra files to take home with you.
This course, can be repeated at no extra charge within 1 year of original registration (subject to space and schedule availability).
Group and Corporate training packages available, at MagneticVisions or at Corporate site.
Full 3-day (Tue,Wed,Thur)
- Feb 26,27,28 9:00am-5:00pm
- Mar 19,20,21 9:00am-5:00pm
- Apr 2,3,4 9:00am-5:00pm
- May 7,8,9 9:00am-5:00pm
- Jun 4,5,6 9:00am-5:00pm
- Jul 9,10,11 9:00am-5:00pm
- Aug 6,7,8 9:00am-5:00pm
- Sep 10,11,12 9:00am-5:00pm
Full 3-Day (Sat,Sun,Mon)
- Mar 23,24,25 9:00am-5:00pm
- Apr 27,28,29 9:00am-5:00pm
- May 18,19,20 9:00am-5:00pm
- Jun 22,23,24 9:00am-5:00pm
- Jul 20,21,22 9:00am-5:00pm
- Aug 24,25,26 9:00am-5:00pm
- Mar 23,24,30 9:00am-5:00pm
- Apr 27,28,May 4 9:00am-5:00pm
- May 18,19,25 9:00am-5:00pm
- Jun 22,23,29 9:00am-5:00pm
- Jul 20,21,27 9:00am-5:00pm
- Aug 24,25,31 9:00am-5:00pm
Evening (6 Evenings)
- Wednesdays Mar 20,27,Apr 3,10,17,24 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Tuesdays May 14,21,28,Jun 4,11,18 6:00pm-9:00pm
- Wednesdays Jun 12,19,26,Jul 3,10,17 6:00pm-9:00pm
**Must be registered 7 days before schedule date to ensure a seat in the class.